Sunday, June 9, 2013

Hey Now!!!

Another weekend comes to a close.  I didn't get nearly as much done as I had planned, but then I rarely do. I have my regular set of errands each weekend.  A trip to the warehouse store and the regular grocery are almost always on the list.  I don't know where the time goes.  I did make a repair or two around the house and we had the in-laws for dinner on Sunday night.  But you would think there would still be some time to kick back and relax.  Time is a funny thing.  You can waste it but you can never save it for when you need it.  There is a nice long weekend coming up in a few weeks.  The four day holiday will be nice.  After that, it will be a month to vacation.  I'm taking two weeks this year.  First time I can remember doing that.  I am really looking forward to taking the two weeks...but not looking forward to coming back to work at the end of the two weeks.  How many of you dread that first day back?  I know I do.  Sometimes it takes a few days to clear the desk, the inbox, and return the office from Def Con 4.  Well, back to work in the morning.  I hope Howard is back from his vacation.  That man never works.  He has more time off than on.  I'd love to have a job like that.  Big pay, few hours.  Hey now!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment