Thursday, June 6, 2013

I've Got Nothing

I have been very prolific the few days since I started this blog.  I've made a blog entry almost every day. Some of them have actually been good.... OK at least some are better than the others...LOL   I'm sitting here tonight and I've got nothing.  Usually I have a topic in my head and the words flow out fairly easily.  It is normally more about sentence structure and cohesiveness than content.  Today's entry will be short and not so sweet.  As I said, I didn't get an inspiration today.  I'm just going to sit back tonight and watch the boob tube, hang out on the watch forum and play Words with Friends and Catan on-line.  Everyone, take the night off and have some fun.

I'll try to bounce back with something interesting tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment