Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I just found out how to set up this personal blog.  I wish I had more time to explore this tonight but it will have to wait.  I am switching between the Bruins / Rangers hockey game and the Yankee / Oriole baseball game.  The Bruins are really giving the Rangers fits.  I have been a Bruin fan most of my life.  I grew up in Pawtucket RI and Bobby Orr and the Big Bad Bruins were a big deal in those days.  Funny thing is I'm a life long Yankee fan.  Go figure.  There are not many Bruins / Yankee fans.  RI is Red Sox country after all.    Well, I'm cutting this short and getting back to the game.  Third period and the B's are up one goal.  Back later.

1 comment:

  1. I was re-reading this post and I had a thought I wanted to add. This is by far the funniest bumper sticker I ever saw, It read as follows:

    Jesus Saves...and Espo scores on the rebound.

    ReplyDelete